CALL FOR CANDIDATES FOR SECONDMENTS
“EU Support for Rule of Law” (North Macedonia)
The Centre for European Perspective (www.cep.si), in consortium with partner organizations from various EU member states, is currently developing a proposal for an EU Grant “EU Support for Rule of Law” in North Macedonia and is therefore selecting candidates for secondments for six long term positions. Selected candidates will be assigned in case of the action award.
The overall objective of the action is to strengthen the rule of law in North Macedonia.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To improve the capacities of justice institutions to deliver justice in a transparent and accountable manner;
- To strengthen the capacities to effectively implement modern investigation techniques in fighting organized crime;
- To improve prevention and fight against corruption; and
- To enhance protection of fundamental rights.
The assistance to the justice and security sector institutions in North Macedonia is to be primarily given by coaching and mentoring by EU member states experts, and peer-to-peer exchanges between experts from North Macedonia and EU member states’ institutions, through a practical hands-on transfer of experience.
In accordance with the specific objectives, the project is structured in four components: (1) justice institutions and judicial reforms; (2) investigation techniques and fight against organized crime and terrorism; (3) prevention and fight against corruption; and (4) protection of fundamental rights and alternative sanctions.
The project is scheduled to start not earlier than 1 November 2020 with an expected duration of 48 to 60 months.
Deadline for applications: 20 May 2020, 17.00 hrs (CET)
- Please send your CV using the Europass template and cover letter via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the position number(s) as set out below clearly in your email as well as in the cover letter.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In case of any questions regarding the long term expert positions and the action, you may contact: Ms Andreja Dolničar Jeraj (Andreja.Dolnicar-Jeraj@cep.si).
Experienced and motivated candidates are sought for the following positions:
- Position 1: Team Leader
- Position 2: Component Leader Justice Institutions and Judicial Reform
- Position 3: Component Leader Investigation Techniques and Fight against Organized Crime and Terrorism
- Position 4: Component Leader Prevention and Fight against Corruption
- Position 5: Component Leader Protection of Fundamental Rights and Alternative Sanctions
- Position 6: Senior ICT Project Manager
All six experts will be based in Skopje, North Macedonia, on a full-time (100%) basis from the start date of the action (preliminary 1 November 2020) until the end of the action.
You can find complete information on eligibility, criteria and application requirements here ⇒ Call for Candidates for Secondments North Macedonia RoL.