A panel discussion and audience Q&A with guest speaker Anand Menon, Professor of European Politics and Foreign Affairs at Kings College London and Director of UK in a Changing Europe.
The discussion will be moderated by Katja Geršak, Executive Director of Centre for European Perspective – CEP.
Also joining the panel will be:
- HE Sophie Honey, British Ambassador to Slovenia
- Matej Avbelj, Professor of European Law, Nova Univerza
- Representative of the Slovene Government (TBA)
In January 2020 the UK left the EU, with a transition period set to end at the end of this year. The UK and EU are currently negotiating a free trade agreement and security relationship, but will they reach agreement in 2020?
- What impact has Covid-19 had on the UK-EU Future Relationship?
- Will the UK and EU be able to agree on an FTA by the end of the year?
- What impact will all of this have on the UK and the EU?
- What directions are the UK and EU heading in over the next 5 years?
The webinar will be conducted in English.