The Centre for European Perspective – CEP and the EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy invite you to a webinar titled:
A brave new digital world: Regional Cooperation on Digital Transformation
Wednesday, 2 June, 12.00 CET
The adoption of digital solutions skyrocketed since the start of the pandemic, accelerating the globalized existence of modern life even as the pandemic curtailed traditional manifestations of globalization, such as travelling. It increasingly affects the economy, public administration, education, and the daily lives of citizens. The digital world is growing and evolving, mandating the needs for the implementation of advanced infrastructure to ensure the safety and efficacy of this brave new world.
Our future depends on it.
Join our panel of experts to discuss:
- Why is regional cooperation important and in what setting (3 Seas Initiative, Visegrad 4 or other formats)?
- To what kind of digital environment (infrastructure, security, norms) are we aspiring?
- How will growing Chinese influence and US-China tech rivalry impact the CEE and the EU as a whole?
- How do we jump-start digital transformation in the region? Do we start with infrastructure and how do we cooperate more on developing it?
- How do we see the future of Europe? Can the EU unify around the development of future digital policies?
- Keynote speaker: Peter Chase, Senior Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Michał Rekowski, Kosciuszko Institute, Poland
- Katharine Klačanský, Research Fellow at EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy, Czech Republic
- Márton Ugrósdy, Director at Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Hungary
- Boris Koprivnikar, Head of Sincular, former Minister of Public Administration, Slovenia
Moderator: Danielle Piatkiewicz, Research Fellow at Europeum Institute for European Policy, Czech Republic
Join us and register here!