Job Announcement: Executive Director of the Centre for European Perspective
Foundation-Centre for European Perspective (CEP) announces a job vacancy for:
A candidate needs to meet the following conditions:
- nationality of Member State of the European Union;
- university degree or at least university degree with specialization or Master degree/second degree/economic, social or legal direction (VII/2);
- at least 10 years of professional experience;
- leadership organizational and communication skills;
- experience in management, as well as applying for and managing international projects;
- understanding the goals of international development cooperation;
- active knowledge of English and other (second) world language;
- ability to work with a computer in Windows environment.
The candidate must submit at the time of application:
- a curriculum vitae with precise job descriptions, which have been carried out by an applicant;
- proof of compliance with this job announcement;
- a development vision and working program of the Foundation- CEP on 3-5 pages for a 4-year term.
The candidate’s full application must include all of the above elements.
Priority in selection will be given to candidates that have experience in the international field and to the candidates with a thorough knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia. It is desirable that candidates have a driving license (category B).
CEP Administrative Board will appoint the selected candidate as Executive Director of the CEP for a period of 4 years. The selected candidate will enter into a contract of employment for fixed period.
Candidates should send their applications with the aforementioned documents that provide the necessary evidence in a sealed envelope marked “DO NOT OPEN – Application for the job vacancy: Executive Director of CEP” to the following address:
Ustanova – Center za evropsko prihodnost
Grajska cesta 1
The deadline for applications is 15 days from the date of publication at the Employment Service of Slovenia. All complete applications will be considered, which will arrive at the above address due time of will be sent by registered mail on the last day listed for application.
Candidates will be informed within 15 days after the decision on the selection.
The text of the job announcement post is written in masculine form, used as neutral for men and women.
Mengeš, 8 October 2018